Business is changing and so is the technology that supports it. Existing tools that once worked amazingly cannot accommodate today’s dynamic business environment. This puts app development companies in a position to create new ways and solutions that work accordingly. Looking at the global technological demand, software development teams are becoming more geographically dispersed.
Distributed App Developers Dubai, UAE
Undoubtedly large-scale distributed applications are in high demand and that is why we offer to develop tools that will help developers with scalability of distributed applications on the Internet. Incubasys app developers offers solutions through Distributed Application Development, where we use component technologies like COM, DCOM, Enterprise Java Beans, RMI and CORBA for Distributed Application Development and UML, Design patterns for software design.
Distributed application development process is usually divided into four stages:
- Implementation and testing
- Deployment and utilization
- Maintenance and evolution
Distributed Application Development Relies Upon Three Distinct Architectures:
- Two Tier: The client process runs on a workstation that interacts with a server process which in turn runs on a shared device that is accessed through a network.
- Three Tier: The client process runs on a client workstation that interacts with a server process which runs on a server device. The server device is connected to a host that provides services to the server device.
- N Tier: The client process runs on any workstation; the server process runs on one or more distributed server devices. The middleware mediates all interactions between the various processes. Components and integration adapters allow access to various information sources.
Distributed Applications Offers Benefits:
- Web Computing
- True interoperability
- Reduced complexity
- Faster marketing time
- Language, tool, and hardware independence
- Reduction of ownership cost
Distributed Application Process helps developers harness the power of an object oriented design approach and its implementation tools. It also allows distributed computing technologies to build business systems based on user-friendly interfaces, tiered architectures, shared data, reusable components and incremental upgrades to functionality.
A major benefit of Distributed computing systems is the ease with which they can be scaled to accommodate business growth and enable users to be productive quickly with each release.
Contact us for Distributed Applications Development.